Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Make Me Up: Smokin' Hot Purples

I have been such a bad blogger :( But I really am trying to get my life back in order and organized. So I'm doing a makeup of the day post, which is like makeup of the day that passed a month ago LOL. Anyways it's a smokin' hot purple look, I did one night before going to sleep. Hope you enjoy, and all products used will be posted.


Smiles,
Massiel <3






Products Used


Eyes:
MAC Paintpot in "Soft Ochre" (Base)
Jordana e/s Pencil in "Vivid Lillies" (Purple Colored Base)
Wet N' Wild Color Icon Palette in "Lust" 
(Matte Medium Purple - Crease, towards brow bone & lower lashline)
Prestige e/s in "Raja" (Lid & lower lash line)
Random e/s from Revlon in "Pink Opal" 
(Glittery Whitish Pink - Highlight and inner tear duct area)
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in "Blackest Black" (Waterline) 
No mascara LOL cuz I was gonna wash it off right after ;) 


Cheeks:
NYX Mosaic Blush in "Love"


Lips:
Wet N' Wild Mega Last Lipstick in "902C Bare It All"





No comments:

Post a Comment