Sunday, March 28, 2010

Swatches of ALL my NYX single eyshadows!


Hello guys! My first real swatch post yayy! Here you will see pictures of all the single eyeshadows by NYX that I own. I have also done swatches because eyeshadows don't always apply the way they appear in the pot. I specify whether the eyeshadow is matte, shimmery or satin (satin meaning it has more of a sheen than actual shimmers)
I have many more swatches to come. If you have any question just leave me a comment : )





Frosted Flakes (shimmery sheer beige)


Wild Fire (shimmery turquoise)


Velvet Blue (shimmery periwinkle blue)
Ballerina (satin sheer lilac)


Pink Oleander (satin bubblegum pink)


Shimmer (satin muted rose)


Sweet Lagoon (shimmery sheer mint green)

Charcoal (shimmery charcoal gray)
Cedar Wood (satin bronze-taupe)

Aqua Marine (satin mossy green)


Casablanca (satin blue-jean blue)


October Sky (matte baby blue)


Pure Skin (matte sheer cream w/ gold glitters)


Flamingo (satin rose & gold duochrome)

Apricot Moose (shimmery sheer coral)

Africa (matte vibrant true orange w/ gold flecks)



Cotton Candy (shimmery sheer baby pink)

(My Shattered..) Chick (metallic sheer yellow gold)


Morocco (shimmery deep blue-violet)
Lime Juice (shimmery vibrant lime green)

Lanikai (shimmery sheer indigo)

Lake Algae (matte vibrant kelly green)

Golden Sky (satin powder blue & gold duochrome)


Deep Bronze (shimmery warm chocolate brown)

24 Karet (shimmery burnt gold)

Taupe (satin light taupe-brown)
Sunrise (shimmery vibrant red w/ gold glitters)
Iced Mocha (shimmery grey-taupe)

White (matte opaque white)
Lime Green (satin moss-green & gold duochrome)

Peach (shimmery rose-peach w/ gold flecks)


Pacific (shimmery cornflower blue)

Olive Green (shimmery golden olive green)

Ocean Frost (shimmery sheer blue-ish silver)

Rust (shimmery cranberry)

Red Bronze (matte vibrant fuchsia)

Purple (satin purple & blue duochrome)


Sunset (satin yellow-orange)

5 comments:

  1. thanks hun..what do you keep your nyx single eyeshadows in ? { the depotted ones }

    xx Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna get them..they look very pigmented. I already have the nyx aquamarine eyeshadow trio and a couple of there pigments.

    xx Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put them in a mac palette that i took the little insert in. You get me lol? It fits about 18 (I think lol). I'll take a pic and post it so u can see. And yea they're very pigmented!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice swatches this really helped me out
    http://www.beautymakeupaddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love Golden Sky! :D

    ReplyDelete