Friday, February 11, 2011

Make Me Up: Catwalk Ready with Shimmers

This look came to be, from playing around with my NYX 10 Eyeshadow Palette from the Runway Collection in "Catwalk." I originally bought this palette because I wanted something that inlcuded shimmery warm colors, very similar to what Victoria Secret models wear on the catwalk! I eneded up using a great mixture of colors on my eyes, incorporating about 8 of the 10 eyeshadows, and I was very pleased with the outcome! It's a super shimmery warm brown eye, that's subtle enough for the daytime, yet has enough color for a night look, and to top it off, falsies that add a flare to either occasion. Hope you enjoy!

Smiles,
Massiel <3






A couple fun pics with brushes ; )




Products Used

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance (primer)
NYX 10 Eyeshadow Palette from the Runway Collection in "Catwalk."
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in "Zero"
Fun Falsies

Don't remember what't on my cheeks. Sorry.

Lips:
Pinkish Clear Gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment