Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Make Me Up: Sultry Charcoals

Here is a quick look I threw on for a video; It's a really easy and quick charcoal-based smokey eye. This is something super quick I'll do, when I want dark eyes, but don't have a lot of time; It involves a dark lid (any color of your choice) and a brown matte color in the crease. I originally did purpley lips, but I just could not stray away from my staple nude haha. All in all, this look is not time consuming, but still delivers with sultry darkness on the eyes. Hope you enjoy!

Smiles,
Massiel <3












Products Used 

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance (primer)
NYX e/s in "Cryptonite" (lid & lower lashline)
N.Y.C. Bronzer in "Sunny" (crease)
NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in "Nude Pearl" (inner corners)
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in "Blackest Black" (waterline)
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in "Zero" (upper lashline)
If you noticed I didn't mention mascara haha I forgot to put it on lol.

Cheeks:
Auraline Beauty 10 Blush Palette - Matte Baby Pink Blush

Nude Lips:
Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in "Soft Nude"
MAC Lipglass in "Florabundance"

Purplish Lips:
L.A. Colors  Moisturizing Lipgloss in "Blushing Pink"
L.A. Colors  Moisturizing Lipgloss in "Topaz"
L.A. Colors  Moisturizing Lipgloss in "Clearly Said"

No comments:

Post a Comment