Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Make Me Up: Taste the Rainbow

Like usual, I play around with my makeup at night, and on this particular night, I decided to recreate a makeup look I saw a model wearing in a magazine. I don't know about you, but I always rip out magazine pages when I see pretty makeup (not necessarily to recreate it, mostly to just look at it lol), and this time I decided to recreate it!

I consider this super dramatic because it has colored shadow all the way up to the brow bone. But I ended up loving this oh so much! And I would totally wear this out and rock it! I named it taste the rainbow, because it reminds me of skittles hehe. Hope you enjoy! : )

Smiles,
Massiel <3









PRODUCTS USED

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance (primer)
NYX Jumbo E/S Pencil in "Milk" (colored base)
NYX e/s in "Yellow Funk"
NYX e/s in "Chick"
NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in "Jade Pearl"
NYX e/s in "Daffodil"
NYX e/s in "Purple"
NYX e/s in "Morroco"
NYX Chrome e/s in "Red"
NYX e/s in "Pure Skin"
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in "Blackest Black"
Falsies
L'Oreal Curved Voluminous Mascara

Face:
Maybelline Superstay Makeup Foundation
Darker Face Powder as Bronzer
N.Y.C Bronzer in "Sunny"
NYX Cream Blush in "Red Cheeks"
E.L.F. Bronzer in "Luminance"

Lips:
Wild and Crazy Sheer Pink Chocalatey Gloss : )

No comments:

Post a Comment