Friday, January 21, 2011

Make Me Up: Bedtime Blues

I played around with my makeup the other night, as I tend to do many times before going to sleep. I apologize for looking so sleepy in these pictures, but by the time I took them I was reallyy tired lol. While thinking about what look to do, it came to my mind, the idea of doing more practical looks, ones that don't require 5 different eyeshadows from 3 different palettes; The magic behind it, is that it is a very accessible look that can be created on the spot, no matter where you are.

I simply used one L'Oreal HIP duo for my eyes, to create a blue and brown smoked out eye, and I must say, I loved the results! Simple, yet striking! Hope you enjoy!

Smiles,
Massiel <3







Products Used

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance (Primer)
NYX Jumbo E/S Pencil in "Purple" (Colored Base)
L"Oreal HIP e/s Duo in "Roaring" (Lid & Crease) (Lower Lashline)
Ulta e/s in "Silk" (Inner Corner & Brow Highlight)
L'Oreal Curved Voluminous Mascara

Face:
Revlon Photoready Foundation
Neutrogena Face Powder
Darker Face Powder as Bronzer
N.Y.C Bronzer in "Sunny"
Jordana Blush in "Sunlit Bronze"

Lips:
Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm in "Frenzy" (Most of the balm had worn off already, but the lipstain was intact!)

No comments:

Post a Comment