Sunday, January 23, 2011

Make Me Up: Romantic Plums

This is an old look I did during my makeup hiatus lol. The few times I would do eyeshadow, it would be something very simple like this. I LOVE my bright, over the top, super dramatic makeup, but sometimes it's nice to take a step back and just appreciate the beauty of a soft romantic look. Plus, it's very minimalistic, hence quick and easy! Hope you enjoy! : )

Smiles,
Massiel <3








PRODUCTS USED

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance (primer)
LA Splash Pigment in "Tidal Waves" (Lid & Lower Lashline)
N.Y.C. Bronzer in "Sunny" (Crease & Outer Lower Lashline)
Maybelline e/s in "Champagne Fizz"
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in "Blackest Black"
Maybelline Two Sided Mascara (Can't remember the exact name. Sorry.)

Cheeks:
N.Y.C. Bronzer in "Sunny"

Lips:
Sheer Shiny Pink Lipgloss : )

No comments:

Post a Comment