Monday, January 10, 2011

Swatch Me: Recent Haulage

Hey guys! This is a blog post I promise I'd put up, in my most recent haul video, where I swatch everything shown (with exception of the MAC lipstick because I can't find it, but I promise I'll add it when I find it : D ). Hope you enjoy!


Smiles,
Massiel <3















Wet N' Wild Megalast Lip Colors

"Bare It All" 902C









"In The Flesh" 912C









"Smokin' Hot Pink" 905D









Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick

"Park Avenue Peach"







Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain + Balm

Top to Bottom
Crave
Flame
Frenzy





The lip stains have a marker-like applicator on one end.



And it has a moisturizing lip balm on the other end.



Left to Right
Flame, Frenzy, Crave





Balm applied over stain. It gives off a glossy finish.


Lips Stain in "Frenzy" on my lips


Lips Stain in "Frenzy" + Balm on my lips




Original Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain in "Plum Wicked"



The applicator is a roller ball.





The roller ball gives a very streaky and splotchy application.



Blended out with finger.




Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - F80







Wet n' Wild Color Icon Eyesgadow Palette in "Pride"









Maybelline Eyshadow Quad in "Natural Smokes"




Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in "Blackest Black"




Wet n' Wild Eye Makeup Remover





























No comments:

Post a Comment