Monday, January 24, 2011

Make Me Up: Elegant in Mattes for 2011

After my first failed attempt at coming up with a look for New Year's Eve 2010, I tried once again. Let me say that I was very much pleased with this outcome, so much that I actually chose it as the winning look! It consists of a mostly matte eye (which I LOVE because of the flawless effect and airbrush finish it gives off!) and some shimmer in the inner eye to make me glowy and bright. 

The look itself is very simple, mostly just white, black and brown matte shadows. I'm also including pictures of the eye look with different tweaks on the face (I did this because I was still experimenting, to find the perfect look), but I ended up actually wearing the original look on New Year's Eve. I even threw in a picture of that night! Hope you enjoy! : )

Smiles,
Massiel <3






With black liner on my waterline

With coral lips

With goldish clear gloss

Big bun on ma noggin : p

On actual New Year's Eve with my beautiful cousin <3

PRODUCTS USED

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance (primer)
NYX Jumbo E/S Pencil in "Milk"
NYX e/s in "White" (lid & inner corner)
N.Y.C. Bronzer in "Sunny" (crease & blended towards upper crease)
NYX e/s in "Black" (deeper crease, outer corners & lower lashline)
NYX Ultra Pearl Mania e/s in "White Pearl"
Maybelline e/e in "Champagne Fizz" (brow bone highlight)
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in "Blackest Black"
Covergirl Purple Tube Mascara in Brown

Pink Lips:
Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in "Soft Nude"
Pink Gloss (I can't remember which one. Sorry.)

Coral Lips:
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in "Park Avenue Peach"
Sheer Gold Gloss

Clear Lips:
Sheer Gold Gloss 













1 comment:

  1. I would love to fuck your cousin and get my cock into her lovely mouth

    ReplyDelete