Monday, September 26, 2011

I got the InStyler!! (QVC Edition)

I'm soo excited over my new pink InStyler!! I don't know why, but I get really excited over hair related things, I would say more excited than I get over makeup. Not that I prefer hair over makeup, but I think it's because hair is such an untouched territory when it comes to me, especially when compared to makeup. So here are some pics of my hair (with my new short bob!) after I've used the InStyler. It's still very new to me, but I really loved the results I got on my first use. It also worked beautifully on my mom. Enjoy! : )

Smiles,

Massiel <3







Before I used the InStyler my hair was curled

After I used the InStyler I had similar results to a blowout.

Right side of my head

Left side of my head

Day after using the InStyler. Less volume but still had blowout effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment