Thursday, October 6, 2011

Make Me Up: Fall Jewel Tones

I filmed a tutorial on this look yesterday, using a new LA Colors Quad that I recently got in the mail. I LOVED how this turned out! I don't think I would have ever thought up this color combination on my own, so I'm glad the quad incorporated all these beautiful colors together. Enjoy!

Smiles,

Massiel <3






PRODUCTS USED

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion (primer)
L.A. Color Baked Eyeshadow Quad in "Neptune"
Maybelline e/s in skintone shade (brow highlight)
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in "Blackest Black"
Maybelline Pulse Perfection Mascara

Face:
Revlon Colorstay Foundation in "Warm Golden"
Darker face powder as bronzer
L.A. Girl Pro Concealer
Ruby Kisses HD Set N' Forget Setting Powder in "Banana"
N.Y.C. Browser Kit in "Brunette"
Milani Baked Blush in "Fantastico Mauve"

Lips:
Maybelline Color Sensational Gloss in "Touch of Toffee"

No comments:

Post a Comment