Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Make Me Up: Silvers & Purples

So I recently moved my makeup area because it was near the heater and since it's going to start getting cold soon, they're going to start giving heat. I wanted to test out my new area, to see how I like it and how comfortable it is to apply my makeup. This is what I came up with after playing around with some makeup. It's one of my favorite kind of eye looks to do, nearly nude lids with super dark creases. I also have been trying to branch out with my makeup, tweaking a few things from the norm, like combining colors on my eyes with colors on my lips. Hope you like it!

Smiles, 

Massiel <3








PRDUCTS USED

Eyes:
MAC Paintpot in "Soft Ochre" (base)
Max Mell Eyeshadow Palette (silvery-plum on lid)
Revlon Matte e/s in "Aubergine" (crease)
L'Oreal HIP Duo in "Reckless" (dark purple on crease and lower l/l)
NYX e/s in "Black" (deeper crease and outer lower lashline)
Maybelline e/s in "Champagne Fizz" (highlight on browbone and tearduct)
e.l.f. Cream Eyeliner in "Plum" (waterline and upper lashline)
Maybelline Pulse Perfection Mascara

Face: 
Revlon Colorstay Foundation in "Warm Golden"
NYX Mosaic Powder in "Latte"

Lips:
Kleancolor Lipliner in ""
Revlon Matte Lipstick in ""
e.l.f. Mineral Lipgloss in ""
NYX Lipliner in "Baby Pink"

No comments:

Post a Comment